Hearing Aid Services
Audiology and Hearing Aid Professionals of AOP is committed to providing the highest level of hearing healthcare by offering a wide range of diagnostic, preventative, and therapeutic services. Our Audiologists are board certified and work alongside physicians who specialize in otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat) including Central Pennsylvania’s only board certified Neurotologist (Specialist in surgery of the ear). We pride ourselves on delivering the service and care that produces successful results.
We are a group of doctoral-level audiologists working closely with the highly experienced physicians of AOP to bring the best in hearing healthcare to our patients. We bring an extensive background in clinical audiology and a combined experience of decades to provide personalized hearing solutions to each individual we treat.
We start with diagnostic audiometric testing and then counsel patients according to their results, their lifestyles, and their listening needs. Working with physicians enables us to immediately address any medical issues that arise and offer solutions that range from medical and surgical to cutting edge hearing technology.
- Adult and pediatric hearing evaluations
- Evaluations for dizziness
- Hearing aid evaluations and fitting
- Trial period for any hearing aid purchase
- Free batteries for 5 years with hearing aid purchase
- Manufacturer repair warranty
- Hearing aid repairs outside of warranty
- Hearing aid accessories
- Regularly scheduled visits
- Hearing protection
- Custom ear molds and swim plugs
- Musicians ear plugs
- Surgical solutions including cochlear implants and bone anchored implants
- “Soundbite” a non-surgical approach to single-sided deafness